Well, I seem to have gone on a romance novel re-reading binge. I just couldn’t get into anything new so I decided to go to some tried and true novels. With the exception of The Royal Trade which reminded me exactly why I don’t like new books lately.
9. The Year We Hid Away by Sarina Bowen
10. The Mistake by Elle Kenney
11. The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen
12. The Understatement of the Year by Sarina Bowen
13. The Deal by Elle Kennedy
14. Someone Like You by Lauren Layne
15. Irresistibly Yours by Lauren Layne
16. The Royal Trade – Erin Hayes: This. 100% this. And to be honest, I had to read the actual review, and not just the summary to remember if I had even finished this book or not. (rating: 1/5)
17. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli: Turns out, I remembered very little of this book, I couldn’t even remember who Blue was! But still totally adorable.